Today, I’m thankful that…
103. Last thursday, I was holding my baby girl throughout the day :).
104. Today, I’ve been holding my baby girl throughout the day :).
105. I had a pretty easy delivery and a healthy baby!
106. It was not snowing when we left for the hospital or when we came home!
107. I could stay warm at home while it snowed today
108. Lots of loving family 🙂 ❤ ❤
109. French toast, baked chicken and other yummy foods
111. A really good husband who communicates his love to me so well in so many ways. I could mention this every day and it wouldn’t even touch the surface of how thankful I am for that. He is God’s gift to me!
112. I’m also thankful that the way I feel isn’t really the way it is, and I’m thankful that I can know the truth about how God sees me. I know I don’t always believe Him, but I’m glad He never leaves and gives up on me.
113. tears & tissues
That about wraps it up! 🙂 And in case you didn’t notice, I unofficially announced that I am no longer pregnant and Luke and I have been able to fully enjoy parenthood for the last week and 2 days as our little girl entered the world on Tuesday, March 22! 🙂 She is healthy and beautiful! I’m a very proud momma. 🙂