I missed Thursday (AGAIN!) but…I was thinking of things I’m thankful for 🙂 So here goes:
93. A really warm sweater that fit me all through my pregnancy (wasn’t even maternity–just kinda long! :))
94. All the shelves, closets and drawers in my house were empty when we moved in!
95. My brown toothbrush holder
96. Blogs that others write about personal finance. Also, blogs that others write about daily family life.
97. That Ayealyn hasn’t come today–this is the first day past her due date and my Dr. left for Charlotte, NC today (he’s staying till Sunday) so it is a blessing she is staying inside so far!
98. Staying at home and actually getting something done.
99. The motivation of making chocolate chip cookies and hopefully having the house smell good for when my man gets home!
100. A couple starting a new life together tomorrow!
101. A sermon about why women should stay at home at just the right time! It was a huge encouragement to me. It was also a motivation to pray.
102. A husband who encourages me and cuddles me. I am a very very blessed wife!
There is so much to be thankful for, but those are at least the specific ones that I thought of tonight!