85. I’m thankful that I am actually on time for this post! 🙂 YAYAY!
86. A husband with a sense of humor
87. A mom with plenty of experience in pregnancy in childbirth
88. Coupons! 🙂
89. A working laptop & a husband that is good at fixing computers!!! 🙂
90. Perogies & Pizza Rolls
91. The memory of a goldfish–seeing as I can’t remember the thing I was just thinking of,I might as well be thankful for my lack of memory these days! lol.
92. I think I should be thankful for the NCAA basketball tournament, tho I would much rather not be thankful for it!
ooh, I remember now :)–Coupons!–wait, no that was already on the list–err.
Well, I haven’t mentioned my dog yet…
oh well, lol! I’m going to go downstairs and try to get the bathroom finished up. I’m working on re-organizing it because of all the wonderful baby stuff that needed a place! 🙂 I can’t wait to use all that stuff! 🙂 Anyways, so hopefully when you count your blessings you don’t have the memory problems I seem to be having now! 🙂 haha.