71. A shelter in the time of storm
72. Knowing hymns because of a radio station that my parent’s listened to when I was younger.
73. Deep breaths.
74.The cross. “My sin, o the bliss of this glorious thought, my sin, not in part but the WHOLE, is nailed to the cross and I bear it no more, praise the LORD, Praise the LORD, Oh my soul”
75. A roof over my head
76. My husband’s arm around me
77. Warm showers
78. Date night 🙂
79. Ice cream
80. Cool, clean water
81. “Christ has regarded my helpless estate, and has shed His own blood for my soul”
83. the love of many bestowed on me
84. Beautiful Music