Well, it isn’t Thursday (Thursday has come and gone…TWICE without a Thankful Thursdays post!) but I can be thankful any day of the week, right?!? Of course, so I’m going to add to my list of things I’m thankful for.
51. Bible stories, both Old and New Testament
52. Geese flying north for the summer!
53. Being able to instantly send pictures and links to others.
54. Getting to see glimpses of the past of a friend’s life.
56. Little elbows, knees, hands, feet and whatever else ends up poking out of me!
57. Lots and lots and lots of friends and family who blessed my family (as in Luke, the baby and I).
58. Unintentionally perfect gifts! 🙂
59. Fedex tracking! 🙂 Ayealyn’s diapers are in Grove City, OH finally! 🙂 Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow! 🙂 YAY!!!
60. Cards that come in the mail!
62. An awesome husband who loves his crazy wife.
63. Electric Blankets!
64. Snowstorms when I am NOT in labor or having any type of medical emergency.
65. Chocolate cake 🙂
66. Beautiful sisters.
67. A dog who really loves me unconditionally
68. A changing table and a dresser!
69. Lots of little girl clothes that are clean and ready to go in said dresser!
70. Sleep! (I think that i mentioned this twice, but I really am glad for it! :))