This is the beginning of one of the practical ways that I will be carrying out my 2011 resolutions. I want to start blogging on Thursdays about things that I am grateful for. Anna at Hope Road was doing something similar on Mondays. Her inspiration was the blog A Holy Experience.
So, as I begin this year, as I already mentioned, a little late, I want to start my list of 1,000 gifts.
1. Grace that is greater than my sin
3. Two hands to do housework with
4. A chance to stop and rest even if my to do list isn’t done.
5. Sun shining in my bedroom window.
6. Beautiful music
7. Hymns and spiritual songs
8. My under the cabinent CD player/radio that my awesome hubby got me for Christmas!
9. My wonderful husband
10. Waking up, laying in bed for a few moments and then feeling my little girl moving around inside of me.