Hum. I haven’t really posted anything “real” for quite a while, so I figure I better update my invisible readers (the voluminous amounts of comments have left me quite baffled…)[sarcasm drips] LOL. But anyways…yes, I do actually think. Sometimes I blog because I need to think. Just the very idea that I should post something with sustenance to the mind to stimulate brain cells is often enough to help me preserve mine. So…after the incoherent introductory paragraph come my actual thoughts.
1. Life is personal, very personal.
2. Life–can it be lived the way a robot runs a course?
3. Are the Calvinists right? Or how can I ever know?
4. How does one live EVERY DAY as a Christian?
5. The question that comes up the most in the mind lately is “Where does God fit into my life?”. I’ve thought that sooo much the last few days, but I hate that question because it reveals my selfcenteredness. If God is supposed to “fit into” my life somehow…then what kind of God is He? I have become the god instead of letting God be God.
6. How do you balance heart (emotions/desires) with intellect as a Christian? God wants my heart, but I am to love Him with both my heart and MIND. Are those two able to love and rule me concurrently? …
So…those are my thoughts. Yes, they are mostly questions, but thats where I am right now in life. Life is a series of Q&A sessions. The thing is you have to go the RIGHT source for the answers.